Multitouch Paint – Part 2
6 years ago
Here is an updated version of my MT Paint application. Some of the improvements are:
- New UI (work in progress)
- Custom canvas size
- Up to 5 Layers with Merge and Duplicate
- Layer Blend Modes, Opacity and Visibilty
- Load in Image to layer
- Get Colour From Layer – select a layer to live sample colours from
- Improved performance
- Hardness and Opacity works on brushes
- Eye Dropper colour selection tool (currently selects from selected layer, not whole image)
- Rename layers
Note: Currently the application is best displayed on a screen at 1920×1080, it will still work on lower resolutions but some parts may be cut off.
Note 2: You can use your mouse too if you don’t have a touch screen!
Download AIR Installer